KFBG is open from 09:30 to 17:00 daily (except special Closing Days). Limited parking spaces are available at KFBG. Prior booking on parking spaces is available up to 30 days in advance.
Upon your arrival at the Reception Office, applicants will be charged cash HK$200 deposit for the parking space. The deposit will be refunded upon exiting the KFBG before 17:00 on the same day.
All visitors in the vehicle will be charged the appropriate admission fee for entry to KFBG. Admission tickets are available for sale from 09:30 to 16:00 at the Reception Office.
For those visitors who come late, the parking space will be held for ONE HOUR only, and the booking will be cancelled and reassigned thereafter.
If you need to cancel the parking space booking, please contact us at 24837200-1-1-6 during office hours.
|Date & duration of visit:||
|Total no. of visitors:||
(surname / given name)
|Car plate number:||
|Type of vehicle:||
Visitors wishing to use the parking space must receive permission from the staff in charge. Usage will be based on a first-come first-served basis.
- A HK$200 deposit is required and will be returned upon exiting Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) providing no damage has been caused to the facilities.
- Visitors will receive a key from our Reception Office to unlock the parking pole at the car park. Visitors should vacate the parking space and return the key at or before 17:00 on the same day.
- If the visitor is unable to vacate and return the key at or before 17:00 on the same day, deposit will not be returned.
- Please erect the parking pole and press the key lock button before you leave.
- KFBG reserves the right to make all final decisions pertaining to the use of the parking space and return of deposit.
- Visitors are responsible for any damage caused by parking at the premises. If damage has been caused to the facilities, the deposit will not be returned until compensation has been resolved.
- Visitors do so at their own risk. KFBG will not accept liability for any accidents, damage or loss incurred.
- KFBG is not responsible for the theft of the vehicle, any part of the vehicle, or the vehicle's contents.
- Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) promises not to sell, share or swap your personal information with any other company/organisation. The information you provided will be treated as strictly confidential, used only by KFBG and our selected service suppliers for the purposes of donation administration, receipt issuing and communications about your donation.
- KFBG and our appointed working partners may use your personal information (including your name, telephone number, email and/or postal address, and organisation/company/school) for the purposes of organisational updates, surveys, newsletters, events/programme invitations and other communication via postal mail, telephone and email, etc. You may choose to stop receiving information from KFBG at any time; simply tell us by post or email to email@example.com.
By clicking "Submit" you are indicating that you accept the above terms.
(Closing Day & Public Holiday)